Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My family

My greatest treasure are my children. I miss them as they have grown up. It feels like it went so fast. I remember the the first day I brought Rachel home from the hospital, I ran to the pharmacy to get a perscription and a man said enjoy it it will go really quick. The first few years were tough with two little children but then it moved so fast I just wanted time to stand still for a little while. I am excited for them as they move on but I miss them. I still have two children at home but I love spending time with all of them. Kelsey is starting kindergarten and Derek is starting his first sememster of college. Wow

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yea! I finally found your blog. by the way your address is www.yvetteandmike.blogspot.com
in case your wondering. hahaha :)
I finally saw Mama Mia as well on friday and I too enjoyed the flick (that is what I was going to tell you on the phone today but couldn't remember. augh pregnancy brain)
Welcome to the fun world of blogging!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.