Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation 2010

Its the final week of school, I am sitting on the beach with my feet in the sand working on the final touches to my blog. Kelsey is burying a football in the sand. Mike and Sean are in the Atlantic Ocean riding the waves. This is paradise, Yvette style.

Kelsey stepped on a shell the first day so yesterday we had to see the hotel docter. he prescribed an antibiotic because her foot became infected. She still doesn't put pressure on her foot. Something always happens when we go away for vacation, it has gotten to be a family joke.

She had such a hard time walking up the boardwalk that Mike and her rode in the push carts to the Rain Forest Cafe, we had a two hour wait for dinner. We sat down to eat at 9:00 pm. Today we slept until 8:45, I did 4 /12 miles and some weights, and in a little while I will play in the water.

kelsey is doing remarkable better today.

Off to finish up the last of my assingments for school.

No comments: