Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I took my first exam for Organizational Behavior 84 out of 100. I did better than I thought I would do.

My children are my greatest joy, but they also bring the greatest sorrow. I know they know right from wrong, but it is hard to see them struggle. I know they want the greatest blessings that the Lord can give them, but the world becomes so inticing. The older I have gotten the more I realize how hard it is to endure to the end. Sometimes you just feel like getting of the train and taking a break, but it just delays your progress.

Seans rec baseball team is having a hard time winning a game, they keep getting ten run at every game. I was hoping that baseball would give him some confidence, it is doing the opposite.

Have you ever known you need to make changes, and not sure which change to make. Knowing that you need help from above so that the world doesn't collapse underneath you.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Sorry to hear about baseball. We were on a couple of teams like that. And yes. I know I need to change. And I'm not motivated enough right now to do it. It's easier to take the break. Start with the smallest change. Read your scriptures every morning while you dry your hair. That's the only time I could find...