Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Project

I am starting a new project for school to try and learn more about using the computer and maybe imputing my own pictures instead of relying on others. This will mean a trip to Best Buy to get a memory card for the camera so pictures will have to wait a few days.

Kelsey baseball team is doing well, it is fun working with the girls. She is also running track she has gotten better. The first week of running the 800 she quit mid way. The next week she finished it and her time wasn't to bad, it would have been better if she had stayed in the inner lane. She will learn.

Sean is playing on a travel baseball team, all of his games are on Sunday. When he was trying out we asked when the games were and we were to told Saturdays. He .wouldn't have even tried out, they only took 10 boys and needed a commitment from everyone to be there. To top it off. We'll live and learn.

Schools going well, I am having a hard time organzing my thoughts for one of my classes. I just need to spend a little bit of time.

No comments: