Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School

I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Too much to do and to little time. I worked quite a few days last week and that seemed to just put me behind a little bit. I am having a hard time trying to study for my Organizational Behavior class, I can't figure out how everything fits together and what to study. I bombed the last test and am frustrated, espcially since I thought I aced it. UGHHHHHH. I liked working those few days, it was a nice break from my normal routine. I just didn't have any free time, by the time Sunday came I crashed. Sunday was definetly a day of rest. It was also mothers day, I was so excited to talk with my missionary. He sounded so grown up, and I can see the growth. I thought once my kids grew up I wouldn't have to worry about them, but I still do. I shouldn't say worry, I don't know what more I could have done. I did the best I could with the resources I had. I just don't think I prepared them to be adults, and I tried to so hard.

Kelsey made me the cutest card and her and Sean both gave me a nice card. My daughter Rachel actually made me a beaded watch, it heavy but really cute, I got so many compliments on it. Tommorow inserting pictures, we will see if I can do it by myself and maybe I will even be able to change the background. Who knows what tommorow will bring.

No comments: